Mission & Objectives
The aim of the Together Forward CIC is to carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation):
- To carry out activities for the befites of the community by helping individual stride out to succuess, while providing proffessional coaching, consultancy, training and networking support to entrepreneurs, career changers, professionals, leaders and young people.
- To inspire people to make a difference to their lives and the lives of others by offering a range of positive activities and opportunities.
- The prevention of relief of poverty anywhere in the world by providing assisting in the provision of housing, education, training, healthcare projects and all the necessary support designed to enable individuals to generate a sustainable income and be self-sufficent.
- The relief of financial need and suffering among victims of natural or other kinds of disaster in the form of money (or other means deemed suitable) for person, bodies, organisation and/or countries affected.
- Any other activities which benefit the community as the directors shall determine.